Utilizamos cookies para melhorar a navegação dos nossos utilizadores. Para cumprir com a nova legislação de privacidade, precisamos de pedir o seu consentimento para continuar a usar cookies. Saiba mais.
SICCE undertakes to guarantee the protection of your personal data and the correctness of their use.
Principles of privacy
What personal data do we collect?
Not all personal data of users are recorded. The main reason we collect personal data is to improve the service, products and experiences according to the expectations of the users.The definition of personal data may vary slightly in different countries. In order to ensure the privacy and protection of your data, by personal data we mean any information that can be used to trace your identity or that of another person.We collect personal data from users in several ways. This section describes the different ways of collecting users' personal data and how they are used. For more details on how we use your personal data, please see the section entitled "How do we use users' personal data?".
Data communicated by users
Data collected through SICCE products
In addition to the information that users communicate to us about themselves and their SICCE products, we will collect and manage personal data directly from connected products. By connected product we mean a SICCE product or activated through a SICCE app.We will collect information on the use of our connected products (for example when and for how long they are used), their reactivity and any errors (or potential errors).Some data collected using connected products and apps will allow us to determine the geographic location of the connected product.The correct interaction with some connected products (i.e. Smartphones, household devices connected via WiFi that communicate with the ContrAll Sicce App), or their specific functions, would be compromised if we did not collect certain personal data.
Data collected through online interactions
We collect and store some personal information and statistical data aggregated anonymously from all visitors to our websites and users of our apps, whether they are communicated to us directly or by detecting them from browsing the websites or using the apps. The data we collect includes: IP address of the device used, browser in use, operating system, date and time of access, Internet address of the website from which you went to ours through a link and information on how to use our websites or app.We use this information to monitor the operation of our sites and apps and see how they are used and what information is viewed most.In addition, we collect and manage information on user adherence to our online promotional and advertising campaigns, even outside our websites (for example on Google, YouTube and social media).This information is collected mainly through cookies and similar technologies.
Communications by e-mail
SICCE sends the users of its products or services assistance communications by e-mail. With your consent, we will also send you information on news that may interest you, including announcements on new products, promotions, or events for SICCE product owners: we want to be sure that our communications are welcome. The methods for updating or changing the settings relating to our communications, including their cancellation, are available in the section below entitled "How do I change the user's contact method?"We collect information about user interactions with our e-mails: if they arrive at their destination, if they are opened, if the user decides to acquire more information about a news, for example by clicking on a link included in the e-mail, and if we are asked not to send further communications, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe option included in all our email communications. We use this information both in isolation and in combination with the data that users have shared with us, so that we can stop sending marketing or assistance communications when requested. We also use them to make email communications more interesting by providing you with relevant content and experiences based on your previous interactions. You have the right to object to the use of information for this purpose (see the section below entitled "User controls and choices").
We really appreciate social media interactions. You can use social media to contact us about SICCE products or to spread your views on our products. We follow social media and online sites to better understand public opinion on SICCE, our products, technology, and services, and to assist consumers who prefer to contact us through social media.Sometimes the information we collect from social media and online sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Pinterest, Blog, LinkedIn includes personal data that has been posted online and is publicly available. We make sure to mention the sources of the information used or to make it anonymous.In turn, these websites and social media sites generally have their own privacy policies that explain how to use and share the user's personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy policies carefully before using these sites to be aware of how your personal data is collected and used.
Data collected at stands and at events
When you go in person to stands or events, you may provide us with personal data such as your name, contact information (see the section entitled “Data communicated by users”).In addition, we will collect personal information about users using videos and photographs. We could film and photograph some of our events and exhibitions; we will use videos and photographs for our business purposes, for example to post them on our social media pages. We will display notices at stands or at events that we intend to film or photograph, to inform users that by doing so we will collect personal information about them.How do we use users' personal data?The main reason we collect and use your personal data is to improve the service, products and experiences according to your expectations.
Data communicated by users
● We use personal data provided to us by users in the following ways:
● to respond to requests for information;
● to communicate with users;
● to provide services and assistance on our products;
● to carry out customer satisfaction surveys, which allow us to identify opportunities for improvement of our products and services and to improve the user experience when they require the assistance of one of our experts;
● to provide updates on any changes to SICCE policies and terms and conditions and on other corporate aspects that we are required to communicate to users;
● to provide users, with their consent, information on other SICCE products and services;
● to provide essential updates to services relating to SICCE products; And
● to customize and improve the way we purchase our products in the future; for example, by showing you products and offers that may be of interest to you, both on our websites and apps and on some third-party sites, including social media platforms.
Data collected through SICCE products
Personal data collected by SICCE products are used, alone or together with other personal data of users collected by us, in the following ways:
● to monitor the performance and stability of our products to optimize their performance and use. In particular, we want to be able to identify potential product problems in order to inform users as quickly as possible, possibly before the problems actually occur;
● to monitor the use of our connected products by users, in order to optimize their performance and user experience;
● to provide updates and services to our connected products (which include updates and upgrades of the software installed in the products and of the apps that connect to them); And
● to improve SICCE products, technology and services;We also want to be able to monitor the use of our connected products to:
● customize and improve future ways of engaging customers (for example, by showing you products and online offers that may be of interest to you); And
● with your consent, send you more relevant and interesting marketing communications.You have the right to object to the monitoring, carried out for the aforementioned purposes, of the ways in which you use our connected products and our apps. For more information on how to exercise this right, see the section entitled "User controls and choices".
Data collected through online interactions
The personal data collected through online interactions are used, alone or together with other personal data of the customer collected by us, to identify parts of the sites or apps that do not work optimally, to be able to intervene and improve them.We also want to be able to monitor the use of our sites and apps by users, as well as the ways in which they respond to our online promotional and advertising campaigns, to:
● customize and improve future ways of purchasing our products, for example by showing you products and online offers that may be of interest to you; And
● with your consent, send you more relevant and interesting marketing communications.You have the right to object to the monitoring, carried out for the aforementioned purposes, of the ways in which you use our websites and apps and respond to our online promotional and advertising campaigns. For more information on how to exercise this right, see the section entitled "User controls and choices".
Other possible uses of the user's personal data
We use users' personal data:
● as an aid in the event of disputes, claims or investigations relating to SICCE products owned by the user or warranty issues;
● to identify and prevent fraudulent transactions;
● to comply with our legal obligations; And
● for profiling and statistical analysis. As part of this activity, we combine different categories of personal data in our possession. For example, we combine personal data collected through online interactions, personal data communicated by users or those collected by SICCE products for profiling and statistical analysis of product popularity, user behavior in the use of our sites and ours. app or the ways they use our products. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for these purposes. For more information on how to exercise this right, see the section entitled "User controls and choices".
Why do we manage users' personal data in the ways described?
The rules on data protection and privacy protection in force in some countries allow the processing of personal data if there is a "legal basis" or a "legitimate foundation" for such activity. Broadly speaking, this means that we must have a legal justification for handling users' personal data. In most cases, we need to manage users' personal data in order to:
● provide users with the products or services they have requested; And
● Make sure that our products, sites and apps work properly and offer all the functions that users expect.Sometimes the use of personal data is not strictly necessary to allow us to provide users with products and services, or to ensure that they function properly. In these cases, we manage users' personal data for what is called a "legitimate interest", for:
● identify and prevent fraud;
● maintain the security of our sites, apps, products and IT systems;
● ensure the maximum efficiency of our internal processes, procedures and systems;
● analyze and improve the information we collect;
● verify the effectiveness of our promotional and advertising campaigns; And
● customize and improve the way people buy and engage customers in the future.Some personal data communicated by users is optional and is specifically indicated as such (for example when you update your account information). We will explain how we intend to use them, and users who choose to provide them implicitly grant their consent. You can ask us at any time to delete the aforementioned information by contacting SICCE customer service or by sending an e-mail to our Global Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Finally, in some relatively limited circumstances, we will have to manage users' personal data in a certain way to comply with our legal obligations: for example, we may disclose personal data if requested by regulatory bodies or judicial authorities.Ultimately, the reason we use your personal data in the way we do is to be able to improve, directly or indirectly, our products, our services, and your overall experience of SICCE as a company. Regardless of the reason that justifies the processing of users' personal data - whether it serves to provide them with a product or is in our "legitimate interest" -, we will always take all possible measures to honor the commitment we have made: to protect their privacy. SICCE's commitment to contacts with usersIt is important for us to keep our users up to date, whether it is information about a new product, offers for owners, opportunities to test new SICCE products or future events.This occurs with different methods of communication, including e-mails, in-app alerts and push notifications, social media platforms and telephone contacts, but only with the user's consent.We want to be sure that users gladly accept communications sent by SICCE.Therefore, we are committed to:
● allow another SICCE Group company to send you marketing communications only if you have authorized us to do so;
● never disclose your personal data to third parties unrelated to the SICCE Group to allow their use for marketing purposes; And
● give you the opportunity to suspend the sending of marketing communications by SICCE at any time.
● Assistance to owners of SICCE productsFrom time to time we may use your personal data to provide you with assistance on SICCE products that you own. This takes place through various communication methods, including e-mail, telephone contact and in the form of in-app alerts and push notifications.SICCE sends the following assistance communications to the users of its products or services:
● useful information on the SICCE product or service used;
● reminders on maintenance interventions on the SICCE product to optimize its performance;
● alerts for app or software updates that we believe may improve product performance;
● information on how and where to receive assistance from SICCE experts, in case of need;
● information on the SICCE guarantee;
● important notices relating to product safety or the withdrawal of products from the market; And
● requests for comments and opinions on a SICCE product or service that the user has used.Support communications will be sent to you unless you change your preferences or let us know that you no longer wish to receive them. For more information on how to make these changes, see the section below.If your contact details change, please inform us to continue receiving our communications and information.How do you change the user's contact method regarding our products, services and assistance?We will send you marketing communications only with your consent.You can change your contact methods in the following ways:
Opt-In / Activate contacts
If you have not previously requested the sending of marketing communications, you can do so ("opt-in") in the following ways:
● by contacting SICCE customer service and asking to receive communications from us; or
● by logging into your account on the website and modifying your data and preferences.Changing preferencesIf you have previously indicated that you wish to be contacted ("opted-in") but wish to change or update your contact method, you can do so in one of the following ways:
● by contacting SICCE customer service and asking to change or update the contact method; or
● by logging into your account on the website and modifying your data and preferences.Opt-Out / Suspend contacts;If you wish to suspend the sending of marketing or assistance communications from us ("opting out"), you can do so at any time in one of the following ways:
● by contacting the SICCE customer service of the country in which you reside and asking to stop receiving such communications;
● by logging into your account on the website and modifying your data and preferences;
● by sending an email to our global privacy team at email@example.com.
What are the personal data that SICCE shares with third parties?
Sharing within the SICCE Group
SICCE processes, procedures and systems are for the most part common to the entire SICCE Group, which means that we must necessarily share your personal data in this area. We make sure that access to your personal data is limited to the staff who need it, and that all staff understand how and why we protect users' personal data.
Third Party Service Providers
● certain distributors, who help us sell our products in certain countries;
● collaborators who help us deliver products to our customers;
● third parties who help us with product shipping, assistance and repair services, purchase processing, financial services, verification, administrative, information technology services (eg data storage), security services and insurance claims; And
● third parties who help us provide services and responses to users.
● social media platforms (eg Facebook), which host our advertisements and
● third-party data providers and analysis companies, which carry out data comparison and / or analysis activities on our behalf.
Other third parties
We disclose some personal data to third parties that help us identify and prevent fraudulent transactions. This data includes some of the information that is communicated to us by users (such as contact and transaction data), and other information collected during their online interactions (for example the IP address of the devices). This data is used to identify any fraudulent transactions. For example, the supporting Banking Institutions for purchase transactions by credit card or other payment circuit for orders placed in the online store.The user's personal data will also be disclosed in the cases provided for by law, for example in the context of legal proceedings, on the order of a judge and, in general, in accordance with the provisions of other national, regional, provincial, or local regulations.Other parties that manage user data are APP service providers linked to our products.For more information on how to share personal data, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interaction between connected SICCE products and third-party products
Links to external websites
SICCE may provide links to other websites that are not managed and controlled by SICCE.SICCE has no control over these external sites nor is it responsible for their content or the methods of collecting and using the personal data of users by third parties. SICCE does not recommend or provide any warranties on external websites.External websites may have their own privacy policies that describe how users' personal data are used and shared. We recommend that you read the privacy policies carefully before using these sites to be aware of how your personal data is collected and used.
How long do we keep the personal data of users?
User controls and choices
Where possible, we give the user control over his personal data in our possession, to make sure that they are accurate and reflect his preferences. You have the right to access your personal data in our possession, update and modify them; you can do so in relation to some of the personal data contained in your account. If you want to change the way we contact you, please see the section entitled "How do I change the way the user contacts about our products, services and assistance?"In some circumstances you can also:
● object to the use of your data by us for certain purposes;
● ask us to delete your personal data or limit its use;
● ask us to rectify, remove or delete your personal data; or
● ask us to provide your personal data to a third party service provider.The aforementioned rights are not always applicable and provide some exceptions. Before following up on some requests, we will also need to verify the identity of the applicant.If the law of the country of residence of a user allows us to apply a fee for access to personal data, or to exercise other rights in relation to the same, we will inform the user.If you wish to exercise one of your rights in relation to your personal data, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
How do we protect users' personal data?
We are committed to protecting users' personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the user's personal data and privacy and we submit them to periodic review. We protect the user's personal data through a series of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that allow you to limit and manage the methods of processing and processing personal data. We also make sure that our staff have received adequate training on the protection of personal data. Our procedures provide for the occasional request for identification of the user before allowing him access to his personal data.In the unlikely event of a security breach that compromises the protection of users' personal data, we will communicate it to the data subjects, if necessary.
Transfers, storage and global processing of personal data
Interested SICCE Group companies will collect your personal data in the country where you reside. The data will therefore be kept, stored, and managed by us - and by the third parties with whom we share them - in Italy (at our headquarters), in the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA) or in countries outside the EEA (USA and Australia). We will ensure that any transfer of users' personal data from one country to another takes place in compliance with applicable privacy laws.European data protection laws include specific rules on the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.When personal data is transferred outside the EEA, we will:
● include in our contracts with the abovementioned third parties the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data outside the EEA (i.e., those approved in Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)); or
SICCE websites, apps and products are not aimed at minors. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.If the user is a minor, he must not attempt to register as a user of SICCE websites, apps or products or otherwise provide us with personal data. If we become aware that we have inadvertently obtained personal data from a minor, we will delete it as soon as possible.If you know of a minor who has provided us with their personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job opportunities at SICCE
For questions, doubts, or suggestions or to make a complaint about how we use the personal data in our possession, send an e-mail or a letter to our Privacy Team, or contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of the country in where you reside.You can contact our Privacy Team at any time by e-mail at email@example.com or by sending a letter to the attention of the Privacy Team, Via V. Emanuele 115 36050, Pozzoleone (VI). We will reply as soon as possible.